Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A Prayer for You

Each of us, as we journey through life, need prayers. We need to know that others are praying for us in our time of need and we need to remember others in our own prayers. Here, from an unknown author, is a prayer for you today.

I Said A Prayer For You Today


I said a prayer for you today,
And know God must have heard;
I felt the answer in my heart,
Altho He spoke no word.

I didn't ask for wealth or fame,
I knew you wouldn't mind;
I asked Him to send treasure
Of a far more lasting kind.

I asked that He'd be near you
At the start of each new day;
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you,
In all things great and small;
But it was for his loving care,
I prayed for most of all.


May God bless you today on your journey through life.